Children live in their own magical, bizarro bubble. It's different for every kid, and it changes for each child over time.
I help parents capture a fragile, fleeting glimpse into these bubbles so you can remember it and treasure it.
“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”Aaron Siskind
Babies change so quickly. They go through a cute phase and then two days later they're in a completely different cute phase. A baby portrait session is a wonderful gift for new parents.
How It Works
- A lively and fun photo session long enough (up to 2 hours) to get your child comfortable with the camera and explore his or her personality in depth. A fun time will be had by all, with you at the center of attention.
- One 10½ x 8” print.
- $70 for one 10½ x 8” prints (8” prints if square.)
- $250 for one 12½ x 18½” print (12½” print if square.)
- $350 for one 16 x 23” print (16” print if square.)
- Reprints are half price.
- Doghouse Photos portraits usually take about an hour. Because these sessions are fun for all we play it by ear, stopping when you've had enough or we're confident we've got a nice range of personality-rich photo.